At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antipruritics; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Psoriasis; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 1998 Discontinued-II for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 02 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)