OntazolastAlternative Names: BIRM 270
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Benzoxazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Leukotriene B4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Germany (Inhalation)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Canada (Inhalation)