At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 24 Jan 1995 No-Development-Reported for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)