At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; BTG
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics; Imidazoles; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 12 Oct 1999 Preclinical studies have been added to the pharmacokinetics and adverse events sections (Company communication, BTG International, November 1998)
- 03 Sep 1999 DUP 983 is available for licensing (http://www.btg.co.uk)