NNC 079202Alternative Names: FG 9202; NBQX
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 1997
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists; Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in Denmark (Unknown route)