Corsevin MAlternative Names: 12D-10Fab; CVS-12D10
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Factor VIIa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arterial thrombosis; Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Unstable angina pectoris in USA (IV-injection)
- 11 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Disseminated intravascular coagulation in USA (IV-injection)
- 11 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Arterial thrombosis in USA (IV-injection)