Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Neuroprotectants; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Peripheral vascular disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Zeneca and Astra to form AstraZeneca completed
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Peripheral vascular disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)