EtrabamineAlternative Names: 14 839JL; JL 14839
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator Logeais
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Unspecified for Parkinson's disease in Italy (PO)
- 14 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Unspecified for Parkinson's disease in France (PO)