CDRI 82437Alternative Names: Compound 82437
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Central Drug Research Institute
- Class Anthelmintics; Benzimidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Catalase inhibitors; Glutathione peroxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Helminthiasis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 1995 No-Development-Reported for Helminthiasis in India (unspecified route)
- 09 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Helminthiasis in India (unspecified route)