At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Vascular dementia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Vascular dementia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (Unknown route)