At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antiandrogens; Quinolones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholestenone 5-alpha reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alopecia; Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alopecia in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Apr 1998 Preclinical development for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (Unknown route)