At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Sulfonylureas
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 19 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 19 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)