TrestatinAlternative Names: RO 090154; RO 090183; RO 090184; RO 090185
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 1995
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Class Anorectics; Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Amylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 1995 Discontinued-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland (PO)
- 20 Feb 1995 Discontinued-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Italy (PO)