ElziverineAlternative Names: Ebiverine; RO 224839
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 1996
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 1996 Discontinued-II for Neuroprotection in Switzerland (PO)
- 10 Dec 1996 Discontinued-II for Neuroprotection in Japan (PO)