At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antiemetics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome; Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Emesis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Feb 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (Unknown route)