IDB 1031Alternative Names: Cyrtominetin
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Indena; Inverni della Beffa
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Expectorants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers; Lipid peroxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 1999 Synthélabo and Sanofi have merged to form Sanofi-Synthélabo
- 09 Sep 1996 Inverni della Beffa is developing IDB 1031 in Italy