TazomelineAlternative Names: Hexylthio-TZTP; LY 287041; NNC 110309
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Jul 1998 LY 287041 is now called tazomeline
- 22 Jul 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)