RP 66784Alternative Names: RP 66266
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 1997
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)
- 23 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in France (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)