At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antimigraines; Oxadiazoles; Tryptamines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1D receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Migraine in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Migraine in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Migraine in United Kingdom (Unknown route)