A 75169Alternative Names: A 74324; A 74325
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antiglaucomas
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 20 May 1996 No-Development-Reported for Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 12 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic)