At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antifungals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Methionine synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Mar 1996 Nippon Roche was developing RO 091902 in Japan.
- 01 Mar 1996 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)