At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antifungals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Methionine synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Mar 1996 Nippon Roche was developing RO 091902 in Japan.
- 01 Mar 1996 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)