At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 1996 No-Development-Reported for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)