Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Reckitt Benckiser
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 30 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)