At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antidepressants; Antipsychotics; Anxiolytics; Isoxazoles; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Neuromuscular disorders; Pain; Psychotic disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Neuromuscular disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in USA (Unknown route)