SDZ WAG 994Alternative Names: WAG 994
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Heart failure; Hypertension; Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia in USA (PO)