BW 737C89Alternative Names: BW 737C
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 05 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)