At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antidepressants; Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Drug abuse; Major depressive disorder; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Drug abuse in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Feb 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Feb 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in USA (Unknown route)