Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 1999 No development reported for Epilepsy in France (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 1994 Investigation in Epilepsy in France (unspecified route)