UpidosinAlternative Names: REC 152739; REC 22009; SB 216469
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 1999
At a glance
- Originator Recordati
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 1999 Discontinued-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Israel (Unknown route)
- 20 Aug 1999 Discontinued-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 10 Feb 1999 REC 152739 is now called upidosin