Latest Information Update: 04 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biomeasure Inc
- Class Growth factors; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action Growth hormone releasing factor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dwarfism; Skin ulcer; Turner's syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Skin ulcer in France (Unknown route)
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Turner's syndrome in France (Unknown route)
- 29 Apr 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Turner's syndrome in France (Unknown route)