Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Indoles; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 06 Dec 1995 No-Development-Reported for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)