At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Adamantanes; Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2002 Chugai Pharmaceutical has been acquired by Roche
- 12 May 2000 Preclinical development for Depression in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 May 2000 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in Japan (Unknown route)