Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Fidia Farmaceutici
- Developer Bioiberica; Fidia Farmaceutici
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Low molecular weight heparins
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Spain (Unknown route)
- 30 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 18 May 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Spain (Unknown route)