At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Developer Eli Lilly; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Small molecules; Tryptamines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 22 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)