Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anthraquinones; Cytostatic antibiotics; Enediynes
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 18 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)