IPP AUC 003Alternative Names: AU C003
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2004 Discontinued for Peptic ulcer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made