PelretinAlternative Names: BASF 43915; ORF 18704; ORF 43915; RWJ 18704
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Ortho-McNeil
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Benzoic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 1995 Discontinued-II for Skin disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 1995 Discontinued-II for Skin disorders in Germany (Unknown route)