EtaroteneAlternative Names: RO 151570
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 1995
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antipsoriatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors; Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 1995 Discontinued-III for Skin disorders in Switzerland (Topical)
- 30 Nov 1995 Discontinued-III for Psoriasis in Switzerland (Topical)