SR 58572AAlternative Names: SR 585398
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Spasm
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 1999 No development reported for Spasm in Italy (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 1994 Investigation in Spasm in Italy (unspecified route)