Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 1995
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre Italia
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis modulating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Skin disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 25 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Skin disorders in Italy (Unknown route)