APC 366Alternative Names: APC 366-A; APC 366-C; APC 366-R
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 1998
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antithrombotics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Mast cell tryptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 1998 Discontinued-II for Asthma in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 15 Oct 1998 Discontinued-II for Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 17 Sep 1998 Axys Pharmaceuticals has filed an IND for a dry powder inhaler formulation of APC 366