EspatropateAlternative Names: UK 88060
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 07 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)