SaperconazoleAlternative Names: R 66905
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 1996
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Developer Cilag AG; Janssen L.P.; Ortho-McNeil
- Class Antifungals; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Sterol demethylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 1996 Discontinued-II for Mycoses in USA (PO)
- 20 Feb 1996 Discontinued-II for Mycoses in United Kingdom (PO)
- 20 Feb 1996 Discontinued-I for Mycoses in France (PO)