SaperconazoleAlternative Names: R 66905
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 1996
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Developer Cilag AG; Janssen L.P.; Ortho-McNeil
- Class Antifungals; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Sterol demethylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 1996 Discontinued-I for Mycoses in France (PO)
- 20 Feb 1996 Discontinued-II for Mycoses in Belgium (PO)
- 20 Feb 1996 Discontinued-II for Mycoses in United Kingdom (PO)