At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antiallergics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2013 Discontinued for Rheumatic disorders in USA (PO)
- 31 Jan 2013 Discontinued for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 02 Nov 1995 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (PO)