Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Polifarma
- Class Oligopeptides; Pyrrolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in Italy (unspecified route)
- 09 Nov 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Immunological disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Immunological disorders in Italy (Unknown route)