At a glance
- Originator Mediolanum
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Italy (Unknown route)
- 10 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Italy (Unknown route)