Progesterone monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Progesterone MAb
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Ortho-McNeil
- Class Antihormones; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 1994 Preclinical trials in Contraception in United Kingdom (Intraperitoneal)
- 27 Jul 1994 Preclinical trials in Contraception in USA (Intraperitoneal)