Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 1995
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Developer Allergan; Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antipsoriatics; Corticosteroids
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Immunosuppressants; Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 1995 Discontinued-I for Atopic dermatitis in USA (Topical)
- 10 Oct 1995 Discontinued-I for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)