Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Androstanols; Muscle relaxants
- Mechanism of Action Neuromuscular blocking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Muscle hypertonia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-II for Hypertonia in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertonia in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertonia in USA (Unknown route)